Saturday, January 10, 2009

Confirmation!



You are looking at the house we will be staying in during our visit to Bath in September. We just called and got confirmation that we are booked. It's perfectly situated for our visit to the Jane Austen Festival.


Promenade follows the Circus and the Royal Crescent and this is where we will be staying:
This circle of buildings is the Circus and the crescent shaped buildings at the end is the Royal crescent (shocking I know:-) and the arrow is the Brock House.

I'm so excited. It's becoming very real now. The website for this B&B is worth looking at just for the pictures of Bath.
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I want to go to the Jane Austen festival in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I attend church with Lindsay Keen and Mrs. Chancey and they told me that you were also going on the S&S tour. Looks like we'll have a ton of fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete