This is rather late because I haven't been on her in a while, but I was meme(ed) if that's a word by Mandy. Here are the rules (apparently):
(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Okay, quirks...I've gots lots of those. Let's see if I can remember them.
1) I hate wearing things on my feet when I sew. I stayed with a family to learn pattern making and help with the children and every afternoon when we would sew, there would be two pairs of shoes along the wall because she didn't like to sew with shoes on either.
2) I have a habit of modulating if I sing without accompaniment. My sister says I don't sing out of tune, I just modulate the song into a different key and carry on from there.
3) I have lived 10 different places in my life. My dad was in the military.
4) I love collecting books for the sake of collecting books. I know it's not necessarily quirky, but I'm having a hard time coming up with things.
Oh, dear, two more....
5) I love being at home. I would be perfectly content to stay within the reaches of home for the rest of my life.
6) This would considered quirky in today's society: My highest aim in life is to be a true helpmeet to my husband one day, if God allows. I want to make sure his home is a place of warmth and comfort. A place where he can work in peace. A place where he feels safe to tell me everything. I want to create a home that welcomes others in. A home where hospitality is practiced almost to excess.
Well, there are six quirky things about me.
I tag Shannon if she wants to play. I know it's not six, but there you are.
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
7 years ago