Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Answers

I frequently visit Cultivating Home to get ideas and encouragement. I found this meme on her blog and decided it would be fun to do!


What were you doing ten years ago?


Ten years ago, I lived in Pennsylvania. I think the biggest thing that happened was that I fell from a horse and had a compression fracture in on of my vertebrae. Boy that's not really all that interesting, is it?


Five things on my to-do list today:


Finish the skirt I started yesterday (waiting for an invisible zipper)
Knit a scarf
Work on a script
Work on compiling Proverbs
Read

Five Snacks I enjoy:


Homemade whole wheat cookies
Homemade bread toasted with butter
Oatmeal and raising cookies
Fruit smoothie
Homemade bread and cheese

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:


After tithing, I would help crisis pregnancy centers by giving sonogram equipment and people to run them. I would save anything else for my future household one day, so that my husband and I can decide the best way to use it.


Places I have lived


Okay, this could get long:


Cochranville, PA
San Diego, CA
Guam
New Orleans, LA
Virginia Beach, VA
Buckinghamshire, England
Newport, RI
Key West, FL
Cochranville, PA
Gulf Breeze, FL

(My dad was in the military. ;-)


Places I have visited:


All of England, Scotland, and Wales.
Parts of Ireland
France
Germany
Italy
Austria
Holland
The East coast of the USA
PEI
Nova Scotia
Hawaii
Japan
China
Korea

Jobs I have had:


nanny, assistant kennel manager with a group that trains service dogs, babysitter, teacher, tutor, cashier and floor worker at WalMart.


This was so much fun! I'm just going to let anyone who wants to do this meme instead of tagging people. Just post your link in the comments.



Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany!

    I really enjoyed reading this meme. That is so amazing all the places you have visited! Wow, that is just amazing, I never realized you have been so many places;). Very cool.

    Your favorite snacks sound yummy...I love homemade bread, butter, cookies, etc. =) Who wouldn't? My favorite part about homemade things in the mixing and baking of them:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Speaking of mixing and baking, that's first on my to-do list tomorrow. After an accident (which primarily consisted of my dad falling through my ceiling) our whole scedule has gotten thrown off. The baking should have been done on Monday, and we've went with out bread today :-( I'll fix that tomorrow!:-)

    Consider yourself tagged for this meme, if you like!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete