Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some New Friends

Our family went to the Christians at the Crossroads conference in Columbus, GA last weekend.

While we were there, some other bloggers recognized Shannon and came up and introduced themselves in person. Since I was stuck to Shannon's side (where I usually am at places like that:-), I was privileged to meet them as well. Then I revisited Emily Rose's blog and got lost in it for about an hour (it was during nap time, here at school) and couldn't wait to get back on the next day. Then I found her sister's, Breezy, blog and was absolutely delighted with all the paintings and drawings that she does. So today, I read through her blog. (It's a little hard to do anything, but computer when all the lights are out:-) I'm absolutely inspired. I would like my house one day to be filled with Emily's photography and Breezy's paintings. Please go and meet them yourselves. You'll be glad you did.

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment