Monday, July 13, 2009

After three weeks......

I knew I wasn't going to be able to post much, but I really didn't think it was going to be this long. We are starting our last week (which I really, really, really don't want to think about) and getting down to the rehearsal crunch time. We got out early tonight, actually 11:30 p.m.

It's really late and I can't think of anything witty to write, so I'm just going to share some of the pictures I've taken this month. Enjoy. Waking up in the morning, with the spider webs and dew still on the plants.

The Village Green

Wait, I thought I left these in Florida!


The flowers here are so pretty.

Our aparment building.

"Mornin', Howie!"

Rearranging the furniture...again. "Now, where did I put that stove?"

"Children! Time for breakfast!"

Resting while stringing beans.

"Look at that moon, Julia!"

Well, that's a brief cap of what's been going on here. I'm off to bed to get ready to start a new day.

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. No way, you took a picture of a spider web?! I'm so proud of you! ;-)

    I love the pictures, and it looks like you're having a great time! That hibiscus is gorgeous! I can't wait to see you again!

    Your loving sister,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete