Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Little Catchup

You must forgive the picturelessness for a while. I am still trying to decide the best way to make them accessible to my iPad.

I am trying to think of how to even begin catching up on all that has happened. I guess the biggest thing is that I am no longer appling for a student visa to go back to school next year, but instead a work visa. The school where I work would like me to continue working there next year. On top of that, when I was sick I had a lot of time to pray and listen. The short version is that I am concentrating much more on my writing (exciting news about that in the near future!) and drama.

I truly believe that in a culture that has strayed so far from the Bible and God that drama is a really positive way to reach them. Lord willing, I will be using drama in a more evangelistic way in the coming year.

Anyhow, remember when I said I was applying for a work visa, well, now I need to go fill out some more paperwork.

It's so good to have access to you all again!

Tiffany

Posted via DraftCraft app

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, how exciting! I´m so happy you got that job! I remember the photos you posted a few months ago of your walks between schools, the views were breathtaking.

    I can´t wait to hear about your writing news! :-)

    ReplyDelete