Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello and Welcome

I'm so glad you've stopped by. This is a place where I will share my thoughts, observations, and struggles in my attempt to fulfill what I believe is God's high calling for me. There will probably be also a few pictures of my sewing projects. :)

Just a bit about me....I'm 25 years old. Single and living at home with my parents and wonderful sister. I enjoy sewing, reading, and children. I am a stay at home daughter this year and am loving every minute of it. I do teach one public speaking class a week, and do some tutoring and some babysitting/homeschool a few times a week. I do desire to be married and have a family one day and consider this time at home a wonderful preparation for that time.

My goal for this blog is to hopefully encourage other young ladies.

May the Lord bless you,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment