Thursday, October 28, 2010

Heaven on Earth

...Otherwise known as New Zealand.

After 18 hours in three planes and completely skipping Wednesday, I landed in Christchurch, NZ...our new home in about 3 months. We're here for a visit and to sort out some things and I've already taken a load of pictures:

Here are a few:
A picturesque spot across from Christchurch. We were on top of a hill looking on Christchurch on one side and here on the other.

I love taking pictures in planes because you see from above the shadows of the clouds.

This was sunrise over the Pacific ocean.

And here's a link to the others.
Be assured (or scared), more are on the way.
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I am eager to hear more! I would love to visit New Zealand some day. In fact, I'd even consider moving there! ;)

    ReplyDelete