Monday, October 4, 2010

A Treat!

My mom and I went to a new Smoothie cafe down the street. It was delicious! So, well, smooth and creamy. Mmmmm. The only downside was the price. Worth it, definitely, but not as often as I'd like.

So this morning, I decided to try to make my own. Armed with three strawberries, an orange, and a handful of blueberries, I plopped them in our blender and in a few minutes has this yummy looking treat:
Then I thought for a minute and decided to add something. I came up with this delicious breakfast this morning!


I was about half done when I noticed that the pulp was separating from the juice, so I strained the rest of it and had the best fruit juice. I drank it so fast there was nothing left to take a picture of. ;D

Now, I had a wonderful, delicious, healthy breakfast, discovered how to make great juice, and I even kept the pulp to add into some muffins or something later on!

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! Can I come over for breakfast? ;-) Reddi-whip is a staple for our smoothies, too -- so yummy!

    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete