Sunday, July 20, 2008

Signed and Sealed

Well, it's not sealed yet, but yesterday I sign a contract to teach K4 at Trinitas Christian School. It's the same school I taught at 2 years ago. I really love this school. I love the time I get to spend with my dad on the way in and back (even if I do sleep a lot of the time. :) I love that the administrator cares enough about daughters being under their father's authority that he brought Dad and I together in his office and explained to us that he understood that my father was my authority rather than him and he wanted to make sure that we knew we could come to him any time we felt that he had violated that hierarchy.

I have been looking forward to this contract since they asked me to come back at the end of the school year, but the school is trying to get more students and they didn't know what was going to happen. So I'm very glad to have it and I will be "sealing" it tomorrow and sending it off.

Now...to go find fun ways to teach the alphabet........

Tiffany

Hey, if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. I'm planning on having a fun, stimulating year with them and would love any advice/suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment