Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Exciting Event!

I've been waiting to say this until all my ducks were in a row. Now they are and I am announcing that I've been accepted to the Masterworks Festival theatre program. I will be leaving June 21 and getting back July 19. Yep, it's a month long. I'll be in beautiful Winona Lake, Indiana.

During that month we'll be putting on a full production of Our Town by Thorton Wilder. Yes, in four weeks time we will completely cast, direct, find costumes for, and perform a full lenth play. Fortunately I love rehearsing.

It was actually up in the air for a while because the school where I teach is having a conference the first week of the festival. But the theatre department leader was able to arrange it so I can go to the festival for the first few days, leave, go to the conference, then go back to the festival. fortunately I love flying! :-)

So now I'm furiously trying to get everything together to go! I can't wait!

So you see the new arrival is actually needed, ahem, I mean will be well used. And with the SD reader right on the computer, hopefully I'll be able to share some pictures!

Fortunately I love taking pictures. :-)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment