Friday, May 22, 2009

Getting Organized: Lesson 6

Okay, now to make the BWP (Basic Weekly Plan). Again you’re supposed to do this on a 3X5 card, but I haven’t gotten my supplies yet (seeing as I’m impulsive and decided to do this on a whim). But I’m going to do it here and transfer it once I have all my cards.

BWP
Monday- wedding
Tuesday- wedding
Wednesday- organizing
Thursday- shopping
Friday- cleaning at school
Saturday- cleaning at home
Sunday- Wedding

This really is for me right now very flexible on everything except for cleaning. Friday is the general cleaning day at school. All the students pitch in to get their classrooms and the school looking sparkly.

I do my shopping on Thursday because I have voice that day and inevitably I forget to get out the money to pay. So I do the shopping that I need and get out money at the same time. Of course, if I get organized and remember to withdraw all my lesson money for the month right after I get paid, I may not need to do this anymore. :-)

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment. It's kinda fun to get to say, "Yes, I'm a graduate." But I'll never stop learning.

    That's one reason I like Charlotte Mason so much; we never can stop learning, and its become such a joy. I just got the "Charlotte Mason Companion" which is really inspiring. I highly recommend that one as well.

    Blessings,
    -Breezy

    ReplyDelete