Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just.....Stuff

I thought I might post an update on my visa. But then I realized that I don't have an update on my visa.

So I thought I might post an update on pictures joining my posts. But I don't really have an update there either. I have found a device that will copy pictures from the card in my camera right into my iPad, but I am waiting to get it from the States.

So then I thought I might post an update on my writing adventures. But I don't really have an update there either. I mean things are progressing forward, but still no dates or anything to announce.

So finally I thought I would post an update about the earthquakes because there are always updates about earthquakes.

So here is my update:

We have had many aftershocks since December 23rd. Our family was at the camp for the really big ones, but we had a good sized one (4.8) two mornings ago.

So there you have it. I hope this has been an enlightening update(less) post. ;)

Tiffany

Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments:

Post a Comment