Monday, January 23, 2012

Kookaburras and Kangaroos and Koalas, Oh My!

We just returned from a week long vacation in Australia. We were visiting with some friends of my parents on Tamborine Mountain on the Gold Coast. It was absolutely breathtaking. The were kookaburras singing outside the window each morning.

We were also able to see a waterfall in a rain forest, visit the Movie World amusement park, and on the last day visit a park where we fed lorikeets, pet kangaroos, and held a koala.

My camera requested a break from all the pictures I took, so I'm granting it's request. Hopefully, I will be able to post them soon.

A week was definitely not long enough, but was a great appetizer. :)

Now that I am back, my posting should be getting back on schedule.

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment