Friday, October 31, 2008

Exciting News!

I have loved the Sense and Sensibility patterns for years! I love the quality of the patterns. I adore the fit that they dresses give. And I appreciate the ease of putting the dresses together. I just plain old love these patterns.

However they just got better (if that's possible). Mrs. Chancey has scanned the Regency patterns and the Edwardian apron pattern (which is the best apron, ever!) and is now offering them as e-patterns.

I am so excited. I can't wait to get one! I bought the Simplicity version of the underpinnings, but have decided that I should've saved my money. You just can't beat the fit of the original patterns.

I highly recommend all of Mrs. Chancey's patterns, but why don't you join me and give the e-patterns a try!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment