Friday, October 24, 2008

Wifdee Friday

The school where I teach changed the teachers' Friday uniforms this year. They got fabric and a pattern for each teacher. Five of the ladies don't sew, or don't sew well enough to make this dress. So Shannon and I were hired to make the dresses for these ladies. Shannon ended up doing most of the work and last night she finished the last one.

I was able to wear mine today for the first time and thought it was a great thing to put on the wifdee for today.

The other lady who wore hers today also wore pearls, so we decided that pearls should be the official jewelry of Fridays. :-)

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. oh tiffany! you look stunning in that dress! I have to say, pearls would be perfect! So elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that dress!

    ReplyDelete